Six Flags Fiesta Texas enforces a dress code in keeping with the family-friendly atmosphere, and for health and safety reasons. All clothing is subject to management review and discretion.
Food and Drinks
- Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times while in the Park.
- Clothing with rude, vulgar or offensive language or inappropriate words, phrases or graphics are not permitted. Guests will not be allowed to turn a shirt inside out as a solution. A quality souvenir shirt may be purchased inside the park, or an inexpensive basic tee-shirt may be purchased at Guest Relations at the front gate.
- A proper swimsuit is required to experience all White Water Bay Water Park attractions. Clothing with metal buttons or rivets may not be worn. Denim cannot be worn on slides. Swimsuits are available for purchase at Beach Bum Surf Co. store.
- Bathing suits may be worn only in the White Water Bay Water Park.
No outside food or beverages may be brought into the park. Coolers may be stored in a locker outside the Main Gate. A covered pavilion, located outside the front gate to the left of the turnstiles, is provided for outside food and beverages.
Six Flags allows smoking only in areas identified as Designated Smoking Areas. All other areas in the Park are smoke-free, and smoking is prohibited. Please see Park map for exact locations of Designated Smoking Areas.
Cameras and Video Equipment
- Cameras may not be permitted on thrill rides. Please check at ride entrances regarding camera policies for each ride.
- Ride attendants are not responsible for any personal items. Please have friends who are not riding hold personal items.
- Because all Six Flags Fiesta Texas rides, shows, attractions, and characters are subject to copyright restrictions, all photographs and videos taken by Guests are solely intended for personal use and enjoyment only. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Six Flags Fiesta Texas is prohibited.
- Loose articles are not permitted on most rides and should be left with non-riders or secured in lockers. Six Flags and its employees are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Loose articles of any kind (including but not limited to purses, backpacks, and beverage containers) cannot be taken past the queue entrance and cannot be left on the load/unload platform of the following rides: Superman: Krypton Coaster, Goliath, Poltergeist, and The Rattler. Lockers are available at these rides for a rental fee of $1.00, paid each time the locker is opened. Please note: These lockers use $1.00 coins (not quarters). Coin machines are available at locker locations.
Cell phones, pagers, or other small items must be secured in cargo pockets, zippered jacket pockets, or waist packs. All loose articles which cannot be secured must be left in a locker or with a non-rider prior to entering the queue line.
At Six Flags Fiesta Texas, nothing is more important than your safety. Some rides and shows may need to close temporarily during severe weather, such as electrical storms, heavy rain, high winds and other severe weather conditions. Most restaurants, theaters and shops will remain open. Rides will re-open as soon as safe operations can be assured. Unfortunately, refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather.
Beer is served at Papa John's Pizza, Sangerfest Halle, Ol' Blues Bar-B-Que, Los Festivales Refreshments, and Windmill Icehouse. Alcoholic beverages purchased in the Park may not leave the premises. Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for ejection from the Park without refund. No one under age 21 is permitted to consume alcoholic beverages, and proper identification is required to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. No alcoholic beverages are allowed to be brought into Six Flags parks.
Under Texas State Law, Fiesta Texas exercises it's right to prohibit the possession of firearms on our premises. We support this law with electronic devices at the main entrance. Since metal objects may activate the system, please allow our staff to inspect bags and purses upon request.